Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 174260
Review Request: moin-latex : add-on to support LaTeX markup
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:18 EST
Spec Name or Url: http://mitgcm.org/eh3/fedora_misc/moin-latex.spec
SRPM Name or Url: http://mitgcm.org/eh3/fedora_misc/moin-latex-0-0.20051126.1.src.rpm
This is a tiny add-on package to moin. It allows a MoinMoin wiki to
support some mathematical markup via LaTeX.
*** Bug 165938 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I'm having a little difficuly getting the md5sum to match up with the files I
can find at the URL. Have they changed upstream?
What's particularly annoying (not you) is that I can't wget the links - get a
403 error, have to click and download them with the browser.
Mock is clean - I'll go ahead and test it, but if there could be some assistance
in figuring out how to get the md5um to match (which files you grabbed for what)
that would be great.
Hi Michael, I appreciate you taking some time to review this tiny but
annoying package. I created it mostly to document the process since the
upstream directions are somewhat difficult to follow. The urls are:
which were then re-named. And yes, they don't seem to work with wget.
Also, since there are only four small files, perhaps the comparison with
upstream could be done with "diff -u" instead of md5sum?
Great - thanks!
I can confirm that it in fact does work.
* builds in mock, result rpmlint clean (src and noarch)
* properly named
* spec file filename matches package
* meets packaging guidelines
* OSS license (GPL) - matches specification in files
* Spec file in American English - legible
* Source files within tarball match upstream
* tested against moin package in FC4 - works
* proper requires
* owns all files installed, no loose directories
* Proper fedora specific readme
* Not a binary package, binary concerns don't apply
Built successfully for FC-4 & devel.