New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq-ui-classic/hammer:
Author: Milan Zázrivec <email@example.com>
AuthorDate: Tue Nov 5 05:06:11 2019 -0500
Commit: Milan Zázrivec <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CommitDate: Tue Nov 5 05:06:11 2019 -0500
Merge pull request #6374 from d-m-u/fixing_user_group_being_wrong_in_tree
Force user group reload after changing permissions so tree is correct
(cherry picked from commit 97340d5d2125d2f003cb6a8f5e012c342409773e)
app/controllers/ops_controller/ops_rbac.rb | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)
Verified in CFME 126.96.36.199
Steps of verification:
1. Create new role with all product Features ( "Everything") and Access Restriction set to "None"
2. Create user for above role and log-in as that user
3. Navigate to Configuration -> Access Control -> User. Observe that all Groups and Users are present in Accordion and list of users present in the list the same as in accordion when Users selected
4. Update Role set-up in step 1. to have Access Restriction "Only User or Group Owned"
5. Verified that the users listed in the accordion match what is in the table
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.