Description of problem:
GCE hammer Compute Resource info shows zone field as url field.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a GCE Compute resource with zone.
2. hammer info the GCE CR.
1. hammer compute-resource info --id 1
1. The GCE info shows zone field as an url field.
1. Hammer CR info should show zone field as zone field and not the url field.
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/28135 has been resolved.
*** Bug 1775622 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1775621 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1775618 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1775617 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Satellite 6.7 snap 5.
1. I could see that the new 'Zone' field has been added to the GCE CR info.
2. But the existing Url field is still exists which looks like a common field for all the CRs.
1. Either to remove the Url field for GCE CR.
2. If it's common for all CRs and if we cant remove the entire field, just keep the Url field value blank for GCE CR.
NeedInfoing Assignee !!
I've created PR which removes the Url field from GCE info. I assume the fix will be available in hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.5
 - https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/466
1. The zone field is showing correctly with zone name.
2. The url field is now removed from GCE CR info.
[root@qeblade36 ~]# hammer compute-resource info --id 1
Created at: 2019/12/18 06:53:00
Updated at: 2020/01/09 10:41:18
Key Path: <somekey.json>
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.