+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1792416 +++
Description of problem:
When the user cancels a PipelineRun, the UI shows this status as failed not cancelled despite the underlying data saying otherwise.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
OpenShift Console 4.4
Pipeline Operator 0.8.x
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Pipeline with at least one task
2. Start the Pipeline
3. Stop the Pipeline before it finishes all the tasks
PipelineRun shows up as failed in the statuses (Pipeline Table (latest run), PipelineRun Table, etc)
PipelineRun should show up as Cancelled and use the cancelled colour.
--- Additional comment from Andrew Ballantyne on 2020-01-17 16:02:13 UTC ---
Gajanan please review this as an extension of your review here: https://issues.redhat.com/browse/ODC-2423
PR pending 4.3.z release to open up: https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/3993
Created attachment 1662845 [details]
Pipeline Runs Show Cancelled Status
1. Enable OpenShift Pipelines Operator
2. Create Pipelines and trigger Pipeline Runs
3. Stop Pipeline Runs before all stages finish
4. Check Pipeline Runs status in Pipeline Runs list page, table, status Filter. All shows 'Cancelled' with grey color
verified on 4.3.0-0.nightly-2020-02-11-224725
Sorry it looks like I changed assignee by mistake, reverted it back
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.