+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1824254 +++
Description of problem:
Clicking on the "View x more.." link under provided APIs will redirect a user to the Instances tab rather than the Details tab on an operator page.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to OperatorHub
2. Install an operator such as Crunchy PostgresSQL operator or Cluster Application Migration operator
3. Navigate to the Installed Operators page
4. Click the "View x more..." link under provided APIs
User will be redirected to the Instances tab for the operator.
User should be redirected to the Details tab, which lists the rest of the provided APIs.
Have a PR up for this waiting for review: https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/5320
Have a PR up for this waiting for merge (approved).
Checked on ocp 4.4 cluster with payload 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-06-11-012529
1. Install Crunchy PostgresSQL operator.
2. Navigate to the Installed Operators page
3. Click the "View x more..." link under provided APIs, will go to the detail tab of the subscription, and all apis are listed on the page.
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.