Created attachment 1685300 [details]
Description of problem:
If Operand's 'status.conditions' has an array of status, the "Status" column on Operand's list view doesn't display the latest status.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
OCP 4.4 and 4.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to "OperatorHub", install "Appsody" Operator (or "Cockroachdb" Operator)
2. Go to "Installed Operators" view, create "AppsodyApplication" instance (or "cockroachdb" instance)
3. Go to Operand's list view, details view, and YAML view to compare Status
"Status" column on the list view doesn't display the latest status seen on the details and YAML view.
"Status" column on the list view displays the latest status seen on the details and YAML view.
Created attachment 1685301 [details]
Created attachment 1685302 [details]
https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/5238 needs to merge to release-4.4 before this can be back ported.
Move to upcoming sprint as dependent changes haven't merged yet.
PR opened, awaiting cherry pick approval.
Checked on ocp 4.4 cluster with payload 4.4.0-0.nightly-2020-06-11-064343
1. Install "Appsody" Operator, create "AppsodyApplication" instance.
2. Go to Operand's list view, details view, and YAML view to compare Status.
In the "Status" column, it shows "Conditions: DependenciesSatisfied, Reconciled", which are listed on details view and yaml.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.