Created attachment 1692591 [details]
Description of problem:
Create quota in project, and create pod to consume some quota, go to the quota detail page, chart under "Resource Quota Details" doesn't show up for a long time.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create quota in project. eg:
2.Create pod in the project. eg:
- name: hello-openshift
- containerPort: 8080
3.Go to the quota detail page, check chart under "Resource Quota Details".
3. There is no chart shown up for a long time (I waited at least 20 seconds). After refresh the page, still need wait for some time to see the charts.
3. Should show charts in acceptable time and no need to refresh the page.
Charts under "Resource Quotas" on project overview page also has this issue, they don't show up for a long time.
Created attachment 1692938 [details]
This is a render bug. The chart doesn't get rendered properly. Resizing the browser forces a re-render.
PR opened, waiting for 4.6.
Checked on ocp 4.6 cluster with payload 4.6.0-0.ci-2020-06-04-011434.
1. Create quota in project, and create pod to consume resource.
2. Go to the quota detail page, check the quota chart, it shows up quickly.
3. Go to the project overview page, check the quota chart, it shows up quickly.
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.