Description of problem:
An appointment on an Exchange calendar server, deleted with Outlook, still shows
up in the Evolution calendar.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Evolution.
2. Open Outlook 2003
3. In Evolution, click on the âCalendarâ tab.
4. Double-click in any open time frame.
5. In the time frame, enter basic meeting information. Include a reminder.
6. Click on the âMailâ tab to switch out of âCalendarâ view.
7. Go over to Outlook. Click on the âCalendarâ tab.
8. Single-right-click on the newly entered meeting. Scroll down to âX Deleteâ
and delete it.
9. Go back over to Evolution. Click on the âCalendarâ tab. The appointment is
still there. The appointment is also still there after Evolution has been restarted.
Appointment is still there
Appointment has been deleted
Outlook 2003 SP1, and Exchange 2003 SP1 were used on the Windows side.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 184107 ***