moving to medium - "high-impact issues in which the customer's operation is disrupted, but there is some capacity to produce."
urgent implies "catastrophic issues which severely impact the mission-critical operations of an organization", as the v2v in the UI is a new feature we can't consider it mission-critical yet.
This has to stay 4.5.0 for the ci to pass - then we can move it to 4.5.z
my bad, we have to wait until 4.5.z opens
patch ready, just waiting for 4.5.z to open to be merged.
Can this be merged already or is it still pending 4.5.z to open?
Our PSI based CNV-2.4.1 deployments we have currently OCP-4.5.5.
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1852473 needs to be verified first, for CI to allow merging this
We haven't started the OCP-4.6/CNV-2.5 testing yet.
Verified on OCP-4.5.z latest from Oct 30 2020.
Both VM networks can be mapped only to ovn-kubernetes1, bridge.
VM import ended successfully.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.17 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.