Created attachment 1701033 [details]
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): OCP 4.4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install operator with the 'operatorframework.io/cluster-monitoring: true' label e.g. https://github.com/eclipse/che-operator/pull/339
2. Navigate to the `cluster monitoring documentation link`
3. ERROR - 404 docs not found
Link point to the valid documentation
See the gif attached
Note that we don't show the warning for Red Hat operators, so this only affects non-Red Hat operators.
This links to https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/<version>/monitoring/cluster_monitoring/configuring-the-monitoring-stack.html#maintenance-and-support_configuring-monitoring and the page existed.
Verified on 4.6.0-0.nightly-2020-07-14-224428
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
The issue is still reproducible against the latest OCP 4.6 - docs point to the https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.6/monitoring/cluster_monitoring/configuring-the-monitoring-stack.html#maintenance-and-support_configuring-monitoring which return 404
Looks like we have an extra `cluster_monitoring` in the path.
1. Install operator with the 'operatorframework.io/cluster-monitoring: true' label e.g Metering
2. Navigate to the `cluster monitoring documentation link`, it points to https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.7/monitoring/configuring-the-monitoring-stack.html#maintenance-and-support_configuring-monitoring, when I replace 4.7 with 4.6, docs are loaded correctly thus the link is correct
Moving to VERIFIED and this is checked against 4.7.0-0.nightly-2020-12-08-141245
(In reply to errata-xmlrpc from comment #6)
> Since the problem described in this bug report should be
> resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
> resolution of ERRATA.
> If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
This is not just friendly advice. Once a bug has shipped in an advisory, it can never ship again. If it's not fixed, OPEN A NEW BUG.
I cloned the bug appropriately; returning now to its correct state.