Tested on AWS IPI environment(internal mode)
- 3 master
- 3 worker(ocs)
1. Install OCS and wait for cluster to be in Ready state.
2. Checked filesystem chart on Overview dashboard. The used metric is (sum(node_filesystem_size_bytes) - sum(node_filesystem_free_bytes)). It is not ceph_cluster_total_used_bytes.
3. Run some IOs and checked filesystem chart on Overview dashboard.
- Filesystem chart just deployed OCS
- Filesystem chart after some IOs
Based on observation moving to VERIFIED.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.5 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.