Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 186243
Anaconda Turkis Language Pack Problem
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:27 EST
While installing Fedora Core 5 with Anaconda you couldn't choose Turkish
Languae pack. When you coose Anaconda, it throws an exception and reboots the
In order to reproduce the problem follow these steps,
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start installation normally with Anaconda
2. Do any settings you want until package selection step.
3. At package selection step choose Custimize now option and click Next
4. From the left list choose Languaage
5. At the right list choose choose the Turkis and Anaconda gives an exception.
Created attachment 126475 [details]
Error result of Anaconda
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 185946 ***