Description of problem:
With the change to the Pipeline templates to use workspaces, we'll no longer need Pipeline Resources as part of the add flow.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- OpenShift Pipelines 1.1 (post TP2, 'ocp-4.5' channel)
- (or) OpenShift Pipelines 1.0 (pre TP2, 'preview' channel)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new namespace (so there is no cross pollution)
2. Go to the add flow and add a D/DC with a Pipeline
3. Check your Pipeline Resources CRs to see if any are created
- Currently today, we have two pipeline resources created, a git and image one.
- No resources to be created by the add flow
- Support the use of GIT_REPO, GIT_REVISION, IMAGE_NAME