+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1875308 +++
Description of problem:
With the change to the Pipeline templates to use workspaces, we'll no longer need Pipeline Resources as part of the add flow.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- OpenShift Pipelines 1.1 (post TP2, 'ocp-4.5' channel)
- (or) OpenShift Pipelines 1.0 (pre TP2, 'preview' channel)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new namespace (so there is no cross pollution)
2. Go to the add flow and add a D/DC with a Pipeline
3. Check your Pipeline Resources CRs to see if any are created
- Currently today, we have two pipeline resources created, a git and image one.
- No resources to be created by the add flow
- Support the use of GIT_REPO, GIT_REVISION, IMAGE_NAME
Raising severity as this will highly block a clean flow out of the Operator's Templates.
This is also blocking the upgrade of the ocp4.5 channel to finalize the TP release from Pipelines.
Browser: Google Chrome 85.0.4183.102
Marking this as verified
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.15 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.