Description of problem:
This is a request to tag python-sushy-oem-idrac with fix for https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1873487. The upstream patch is https://review.opendev.org/#/c/726275/.
This build has been tagged - https://brewweb.engineering.redhat.com/brew/buildinfo?buildID=1329727
$ brew tag-build rhaos-4.6-rhel-8-candidate python-sushy-oem-idrac-0.0.3-0.20200922221223.1202372.el8ost
Created task 31499833
Watching tasks (this may be safely interrupted)...
31499833 tagBuild (noarch): free
31499833 tagBuild (noarch): free -> closed
0 free 0 open 1 done 0 failed
1. I checked on brew https://brewweb.engineering.redhat.com/brew/
2. I searched for ironic-inspector-container
3. I opened one of the v4.6.0 link with the green check:
4. I checked x86_64-build.log logs of the build and searched for python-sushy-oem-idrac
5. I confronted the version with the one in the bug. It's the same one.
Version from the x86_64-build.log - python3-sushy-oem-idrac-0.0.3-0.20200922221223.1202372.el8ost.noarch
Version from the bug - python-sushy-oem-idrac-0.0.3-0.20200922221223.1202372.el8ost
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.6 GA Images), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.