Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189084
Review Request: perl-Graphics-ColorNames
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:30 EST
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Graphics-ColorNames/perl-Graphics-ColorNames.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Graphics-ColorNames-1.06-1.src.rpm
This module defines RGB values for common color names. The intention is to
(1) provide a common module that authors can use with other modules to
specify colors; and (2) free module authors from having to "re-invent the
wheel" whenever they decide to give the users the option of specifying a
color by name rather than RGB value.
One duplicated dependency:
perl(Module::Load) >= 0.1
not a blocker.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
conforms to the Perl template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, i386).
* rpmlint is silent.
O final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and builds requested.