Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189416
Review Request: python-nose: A discovery-based unittest extension for Python
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:30 EST
Spec URL: http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/python-nose.spec
SRPM URL: http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/python-nose-0.8.7.2-1.src.rpm
Description: nose: a discovery-based unittest extension.
nose provides an alternate test discovery and running process for unittest, one that is intended to mimic the behavior of py.test as much as is reasonably possible without resorting to too much magic.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* All necessary BuildRequires listed
* Builds fine in Mock.
* rpmlint produces no errors.
* Couldn't the *.pyo files be %ghosted.
Ignacio, has this been imported into FE CVS yet?
It has, I've just been swamped. Build on devel.