Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 190315
Review Request: perl-Email-MIME - Easy MIME message parsing
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:31 EST
This is an extension of the Email::Simple module, to handle MIME
encoded messages. It takes a message as a string, splits it up
into its constituent parts, and allows you access to various
parts of the message. Headers are decoded from MIME encoding.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
follows the Perl specfile template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=3, Tests=20, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.13 cusr + 0.05 csys = 0.18 CPU)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-4, FC-5, and devel.