Description of problem:
I'm trying to upgrade fc4 to fc5 with the DVD-release. The Anaconda installer
fails with an "Exception Occoured" error and I can't continue the upgrade.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
fc5 dvd (original)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot on DVD
2. Press enter for graphical install
3. Run och skip the media test (test ok)
4. Klick next
5. Select english language for installation and click next
6. Select swedish keyboard layout and click next
7. Anaconda finds my fc4 on /dev/hda1 (correct) and upgrade is the selected
choice. Click next. After a few seconds the "Exception Occoured" is displayed.
Anaconda crashes and I can't continue the upgrade.
Anaconda doesn't crash so that I can upgrade.
Created attachment 128753 [details]
Anaconda dump file
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 185853 ***