Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Test-Portability-Files/perl-Test-Portability-Files.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Test-Portability-Files-0.05-1.src.rpm
This module is used to check the portability across operating systems of
the names of the files present in the distribution of a module. The tests
use the advices given in "Files and Filesystems" in perlport. The author of
a distribution can select which tests to execute.
A mock build on x86_64 development failed; it seems perl-Module-Build needs
perl(YAML) < 0.49, but 0.58 is in the repo. Oops. An FC5 build works.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. Licence texts are included in the package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (fc5, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful, 2 tests skipped.
Files=5, Tests=5, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.17 cusr + 0.06 csys = 0.23 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
(In reply to comment #1)
> A mock build on x86_64 development failed; it seems perl-Module-Build needs
> perl(YAML) < 0.49, but 0.58 is in the repo.
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to fix. I hadn't noticed that the new
Module::Build needed extra modules. Oops.
Thanks for the quick review.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and builds done.
perl-Test-Portability-Files-0.05-3.el4 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 4.
perl-Test-Portability-Files-0.05-3.el4 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 4 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.