Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 191516
Review Request: perl-Pod-Readme
Last modified: 2014-10-09 15:58:45 EDT
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Pod-Readme/perl-Pod-Readme.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Pod-Readme-0.081-1.src.rpm
This module is a subclass of Pod::PlainText which provides additional POD
markup for generating README files.
This is a requirement of the latest Module::Build.
Same problem here with perl(YAML) requirement in the devel repo. Testing with
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. Text is not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (FC5, x86_64) with perl-Test-Portability-Files added.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=4, Tests=165, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.22 cusr + 0.08 csys = 0.30 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and builds done.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Pod-Readme
New Branches: epel7
Git done (by process-git-requests).
Dunno if you wanted CC perl-sig too?
All perl packages are supposed to carry perl-sig.
Due to the often lengthy series of dep-chains perl-modules come along with, this is helpful to notify others about changes, problems, etc.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el7 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 7.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el5 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 5.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el7 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 7 stable repository.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository.
perl-Pod-Readme-0.110-11.el5 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable repository.