Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 191623
Review Request: perl-Expect-Simple - Wrapper around the Expect module
Last modified: 2010-06-22 21:34:31 EDT
Expect::Simple is a wrapper around the Expect module which should
suffice for simple applications. It hides most of the Expect
machinery; the Expect object is available for tweaking if need be.
There's not much to this one.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible; license text is included in the package.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64) with perl-Expect added.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and the single test passes:
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for FC-5 and devel.
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=191622 - cweyl implied he's not
interested in EPEL, and at the last EPEL meeting Smooge suggested I should just
put the requests through.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Expect-Simple
New Branches: EL-5 EL-6