Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192502
Review Request: lilypond-doc - HTML documentation for lilypond
Last modified: 2014-02-10 09:44:41 EST
Spec URL: http://qspencer.homeip.net/rpm/lilypond-doc-2.8.3-1.src.rpm
SRPM URL: http://qspencer.homeip.net/rpm/lilypond-doc.spec
Description: This package contains extensive HTML documentation for lilypond.
Since this is just a doc package, a quick review should suffice:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
Note: code-not-content rule does not apply as this is merely documentation for a
package already in extras, placed in a separate package so that it can be
Package Change Request
Package Name: lilypond-doc
New Branches: el6 epel7
Owners: cicku limb
Git done (by process-git-requests).