Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192571
Review Request: perl-IO-Null
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:33 EST
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-IO-Null/perl-IO-Null.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-IO-Null-1.01-1.src.rpm
IO::Null is a class for null filehandles. Calling a constructor of
this class always succeeds, returning a new null filehandle. Writing
to any object of this class is always a no-operation, and returns
true. Reading from any object of this class is always no-operation,
and returns empty-string or empty-list, as appropriate.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(IO::Null) = 1.01
perl-IO-Null = 1.01-1.fc6
perl >= 1:5
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=5, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.02 cusr + 0.02 csys = 0.04 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Imported into CVS, branches created, and packages built.