Created attachment 1755670 [details]
01 - Delete Persistent Volume Claim not i18ned
Description of problem:
There are some translation issues about kebab/action menu
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. visit console and set Language to 中文 or 日本语
2. Check some menu translations
2. there are several issues
- `Delete Persistent Volume Claim` is not internationalized, see screenshot 01
- `将节点标记为不可调度。` an additional period is added, see screenshot 02
- `删除节点` a space is needed between 删除 and 节点， see screenshot 02
- `Add HorizontalPodAutoscaler` is not internationalized, see screenshot 03
- `Delete Persistent Volume Claim` should be translated into Chinese and Japanese
- `将节点比较为不可调度` (remove the ending period)
- `删除 节点` (add space between the words)
- `Add HorizontalPodAutoscaler` should be translated into Chinese and Japanese
Created attachment 1755671 [details]
02 - Node menu issues
Created attachment 1755672 [details]
03 - Add HPA not i18ned
Hi @yapei! We already addressed "Delete Persistent Volume Claim" in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1920771 and "Add Horizontal Pod Autoscaler" in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1908983. I'll make the updates for the menu translations. Thanks for flagging those!
Just wanted to add - Add HorizontalPodAutoscaler should be translated in PR https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/8101/ (just got these today). Delete Persistent Volume Claim will be part of the next drop.
Translation said there shouldn't be a space between between 删除 and 节点 in 删除节点, but they agreed the extra period in 将节点标记为不可调度 was unnecessary. They'll remove the period on their end and I'll file a PR on our end to remove it.
Tested on ocp 4.8 cluster with payload 4.8.0-0.nightly-2021-03-14-134919.
Check on node page, in action item list, the "将节点标记为不可调度。" has been updated to "将节点标记为不可调度".
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.2 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.