Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 192657
toolbar rendering glitches
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:33 EST
Visual rendering glitches of the language bar can be observed in certain
circumstances when using scim-bridge as your immodule.
1. Run two GTK+ applications.
2. Activate the language bar in both applications.
3. ALT-TAB to switch between the two applications.
4. Dismiss the language bar in both applications.
All subsequent ALT-TAB switching between the two applications you can observe
1. A language bar that is rendered onto the screen, but not functional because
it is actually dismissed.
2. A momentary visual glitch of failed rendering where the language bar would be
while you switch between applications.
3. Sometimes clicking within applications like xchat causes rendering glitches
where the dismissed language bar would be.
These are only visual glitches. There does not seem to be any functional or
interface problem caused by this.
Warren, can you reproduce with scim-bridge-0.1.12?
I don't seem able to.
------- Additional Comments From firstname.lastname@example.org 2006-06-12 10:10 EST -------
Seems good now, great work Dairiki.