Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 193982
Review Request: osgal - Adapts OpenSceneGraph to use OpenAL++
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:34 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/osgal.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/osgal-20060410-2.src.rpm
osgAL is a toolkit for handling spatial (3D) sound in the OpenSceneGraph
Starting a review for this. I hope to be back soon with the actual review.
* rpmlint output is clean
* Package and spec file named appropriately
* Packaged according to packaging guidelines
* License (LGPL) ok, license file included
* spec file is legible and in Am. English.
* Source matches upstream
* Compiles and builds on devel-i386
* BR: ok
* No locales
* ldconfig properly called for shared libraries
* Not relocatable
* Package owns / or requires all dirs
* No duplicate files & Permissions ok
* %clean & macro usage OK
* Contains code only
* %doc does not affect runtime, and isn't large enough to warrent a sub package
* proper -devel package as needed
* .la files not packaged
* no gui -> no .desktop file required
* Whats this? : "/usr/lib/libosgdb_osgAL.so"
* What does the -version-info 1:0:0 in osgal-cvs-debian-01.dpatch do?