Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196617
Review Request: perl-File-chdir - Perl module for local chdir()
Last modified: 2008-06-06 14:58:42 EDT
Spec URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-File-chdir.spec
SRPM URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-File-chdir-0.06-1.src.rpm
Description: a more sensible way to change directories
It is required by the perl-SVN-Mirror which is required by perl-SVK.
I'm not sure why you have "CHECK(GPL or Artistic)" as the license. "GPL or
Artistic" is correct. (Perhaps it's cpanspec doing that?)
You should capitalize the summary.
rpmlint complains about these:
W: perl-File-chdir summary-not-capitalized a more sensible way to change directories
W: perl-File-chdir invalid-license CHECK(GPL or Artistic)
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
X license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
X rpmlint is not silent
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(File::chdir) = 0.06
perl-File-chdir = 0.06-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.004
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=3, Tests=48, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.08 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.12 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
By the way, it looks like you need to go through and fix the licenses and
perhaps clean up the symmaries of the other spanspec-generated packages you've
submitted. I'll be happy to review them all but I'll wait for cleaned-up
I fixed the warnings.
Still builds fine and rpmlint is now quiet. The issues I had are fixed.
Added and built for devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-File-chdir
New Branches: EL-4 EL-5