Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 196625
Review Request: perl-SVN-Simple - a simple interface to subversion's editor interface
Last modified: 2008-06-06 14:59:35 EDT
Spec URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-SVN-Simple.spec
SRPM URL: http://znark.com/fedora/perl-SVN-Simple-0.27-1.src.rpm
Description: a simple interface to
subversion's editor interface.
It is required perl-SVN-Mirror which is required by perl-SVK.
I fixed the warnings.
This fails to build in mock; you are missing a BuildRequires: perl(SVN::Core)
(which ends up being provided by subversion-perl). I'm going to assume for the
purposes of this review that it's been added.
Since that's the only issue, I'll go ahead and approve and you can fix it when
you check in.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
X BuildRequires are proper (needs perl(SVN::Core).)
O package builds in mock (development, x86_64) (once the needed BR: is added.)
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(SVN::Simple::Edit) = 0.27
perl-SVN-Simple = 0.27-2.fc6
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=8, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.12 cusr + 0.03 csys = 0.15 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Built for devel.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-SVN-Simple
New Branches: EL-4 EL-5