Please note that this comment was generated automatically. If you feel that this output has mistakes, please contact me via email (mhroncok).
Your package (python-black) Fails To Install in Fedora 35:
can't install black+d:
- nothing provides python3.9dist(aiohttp-cors) needed by black+d-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python(abi) = 3.9 needed by black+d-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(aiohttp) >= 3.3.2 needed by black+d-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
can't install black+python2:
- nothing provides python(abi) = 3.9 needed by black+python2-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(typed-ast) >= 1.4.2 needed by black+python2-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
can't install black:
- nothing provides python3.9dist(appdirs) needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python(abi) = 3.9 needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides (python3.9dist(pathspec) < 1 with python3.9dist(pathspec) >= 0.8.1) needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(click) >= 7.1.2 needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(mypy-extensions) >= 0.4.3 needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(regex) >= 2020.1.8 needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
- nothing provides python3.9dist(toml) >= 0.10.1 needed by black-21.4~b2-2.fc35.noarch
If you know about this problem and are planning on fixing it, please acknowledge so by setting the bug status to ASSIGNED. If you don't have time to maintain this package, consider orphaning it, so maintainers of dependent packages realize the problem.
If you don't react accordingly to the policy for FTBFS/FTI bugs (https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Fails_to_build_from_source_Fails_to_install/), your package may be orphaned in 8+ weeks.
P.S. The data was generated solely from koji buildroot, so it might be newer than the latest compose or the content on mirrors.
P.P.S. If this bug has been reported in the middle of upgrading multiple dependent packages, please consider using side tags: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Updates_Policy/#updating-inter-dependent-packages
This bugzilla is likely a fallout from the Python 3.10 rebuild.
If your package (or some of the dependencies it has) failed to rebuild during the Python 3.10 rebuild, they now fail to install. To fix this, packages need to be rebuilt in Rawhide.
We will slowly triage the bugzillas, but we'd appreciate your help.
If you know this is blocked by an existing reported build failure or another package not yet rebuilt with Python 3.10, please mark it as such by using the "Depends On"/"Blocks" bugzilla fields. That will help us determine what failures to prioritize.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if you need any help.