Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 197413
Review Request: php-pear-Net-Curl - OO interface to PHP's cURL extension
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Net-Curl.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Net-Curl-1.2.3-1.src.rpm
Provides an Object-Oriented interface to PHP's curl extension.
Hmm, it looks like you install the LICENSE file in %prep, but it doesn't seem to
make it into the final package.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent (except for the usual bogus dangerous-command warning)
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Net_Curl) = 1.2.3
php-pear-Net-Curl = 1.2.3-1.fc6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (PEAR module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* Thu Sep 07 2006 Christopher Stone <email@example.com> 1.2.3-2
- Add LICENSE file to %%doc
Looks good now.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Net-Curl
New Branches: EL-5