Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 197420
Review Request: php-pear-Payment-Process - Unified payment processor
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Payment-Process.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Payment-Process-0.6.5-1.src.rpm
Payment_Process is a gateway-independent framework for processing credit
cards, e-checks and eventually other forms of payments as well.
I guess you have a redundant Requires: php there.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent (except for that bogus warning)
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Payment_Process) = 0.6.5
php-pear-Payment-Process = 0.6.5-1.fc6
php-pear(Net_Curl) >= 1.2.0
php-pear(Validate) >= 0.5.0
php-pear(Validate_Finance_CreditCard) >= 0.5.0
php-pear(XML_Parser) >= 1.2.6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets OK (PEAR module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Payment-Process
New Branches: EL-5