Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard-0.5.2-1.src.rpm
Package to validate Credit Card numbers and types.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent (except for the bogus dangerous-command warning)
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Validate_Finance_CreditCard) = 0.5.2
php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard = 0.5.2-1.fc6
* %check is not present; not currently possible to run the test suite in an
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets OK (PEAR module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Branch Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard
Short Description: Validation class for Credit Cards