Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 200151
Review Request: perl-POE-Wheel-Null
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:38 EST
Spec URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Wheel-Null.spec
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Wheel-Null-0.01-0.fc5.src.rpm
POE::Wheel::Null creates a wheel which doesn't do anything upon put(), and
doesn't send any events to the current session.
Its function is the same as those pipes in the Enterprise's engine room
Well, this is pretty simple. The only comment I have is that the extra bit in
the description is pretty obscure (I'm not a Star Trek fan and had to look it
up, geek cred--) and doesn't seem to come from the description in the package's
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is not necessary)
* noarch package; no compiler flags are passed.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* noarch package; no debuginfo.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Wheel::Null) = 0.01
perl-POE-Wheel-Null = 0.01-0.fc6
* %check is present and all tests (test?) pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 cusr + 0.01 csys = 0.02 CPU)
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
(Technically the documentation is twice the size of the code, but the whole
package is only 5K.)
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
"D*mnit Jim, I'm a reviewing-machine, not a moon shuttle engineer!" :)
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review!