Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 200152
Review Request: perl-POE-Component-Client-LDAP
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:38 EST
Spec URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-Client-LDAP.spec
POE::Component::Client::LDAP->new() starts up a new POE::Session and
POE::Wheel to manage socket communications for an underlying Net::LDAP
object, allowing it to be used in async mode properly within a POE program.
Not much to say here either; builds and installs fine and rpmlint is quiet.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is unnecessary)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::Client::LDAP) = 0.04
perl(POE::Filter::ASN1) = 0.01
perl-POE-Component-Client-LDAP = 0.04-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.006
* %check is present and all tests (test?) pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.14 cusr + 0.05 csys = 0.19 CPU)
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review! :)