SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-Server-SimpleHTTP-1.11-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-Server-SimpleHTTP.spec
This module makes serving up HTTP requests a breeze in POE.
This package looks fine, but I'm unsure about the long comment list of Requires:
bits. It looks like those are all either found automatically by RPM or pulled
in by the perl-POE dep so everything should be OK.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP) = 1.11
perl(POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::Connection) = 1.05
perl(POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::PreFork) = 0.01
perl(POE::Component::Server::SimpleHTTP::Response) = 1.03
perl-POE-Component-Server-SimpleHTTP = 1.11-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=4, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.12 cusr + 0.05 csys = 0.17 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review! :)