SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-Server-SOAP-1.09-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-Server-SOAP.spec
This module makes serving SOAP/1.1 requests a breeze in POE.
cpanspec makes reviewing new package requests a breeze in Extras....
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::Server::SOAP) = 1.09
perl(POE::Component::Server::SOAP::Response) = 1.02
perl-POE-Component-Server-SOAP = 1.09-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=2, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.14 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.18 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review! :)
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-POE-Component-Server-SOAP
New Branches: el6
Owners: averi psabata
Git done (by process-git-requests).