+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #2026209 +++
Created attachment 1843306 [details]
Steps to reproduce the issue
Description of problem:
Updation of task is getting failed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
All the time
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Openshift Pipelines 1.6 on OCP 4.6
2. Navigate pipelines tab and click on Create Pipeline button
3. Click on Add Task button
4. Search for the task "openshift-client" and select the community version of the task
5. Select the older version (0.1) of the task and click on "Install and Add"
6. Click on the Create button
7. Again navigate to pipelines tab and click on Create Pipeline button
8. Search for the task "openshift-client" and select the community version of task
9. Select the newer version (0.2) of the taks and click on "Update and add" button
The latest version of the task is not getting installed
The latest version of the task should get installed and all the pipeline which was using older version of task should use the latest version of the task
Browser: Firefox 97
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.22 security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.