SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Moose-0.12-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Moose.spec
Moose is an extension of the Perl 5 object system.
Everything looks good with the new perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL package that you
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Moose) = 0.12
perl(Moose::Meta::Attribute) = 0.06
perl(Moose::Meta::Class) = 0.07
perl(Moose::Meta::Instance) = 0.01
perl(Moose::Meta::Method::Overriden) = 0.01
perl(Moose::Meta::Role) = 0.04
perl(Moose::Meta::Role::Method) = 0.01
perl(Moose::Meta::TypeCoercion) = 0.01
perl(Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint) = 0.04
perl(Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Union) = 0.01
perl(Moose::Object) = 0.06
perl(Moose::Role) = 0.05
perl(Moose::Util::TypeConstraints) = 0.07
perl-Moose = 0.12-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful, 1 test skipped.
Files=60, Tests=1543, 10 wallclock secs ( 8.03 cusr + 1.25 csys = 9.28 CPU)
(one skipped test due to a prerequisite which cannot be packaged for extras)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review!
Please branch for F-8 :)