Description of problem:
- various ooffice crashes related to recent libdb4 update
- FC5 variant of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=205312
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 2.0.2-5.17.2
- not reproducible at will
- crash happens mostly on exit or when saving the file using the save button
- as mentioned in bug report 205312, this is related to the recent libdb4 update
- downgrading to db4-4.3.29-3.fc5.i386.rpm: no crashes
- updating to db4-4.3.29-7.fc5.i386.rpm: random crashes
- I've attached the crash dump from ooffice' crash handler which shows that the
problem is in libdb4.
- I've raised the severity to high because ooffice is more or less completly
unusable (crashs ooccur with a very high frequency)
Created attachment 135791 [details]
I can confirm this bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 205315 ***