Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 207265
Review Request: python-zope-interface - Zope interfaces package
Last modified: 2008-02-18 13:19:33 EST
Spec URL: http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/python-zope-interface/python-zope-interface.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/python-zope-interface/python-zope-interface-3.0.1-5.src.rpm
This is a separate distribution of the zope.interface package used in Zope 3.
It is a dependency of the Twisted 2.x stack (see Bug #171543).
It looks like it's missing a build dep on gcc.
Buildreqs of gcc don't need to be included; see:
* source files match upstream (can't compare MD5 since this package
currently uses a CVS snapshot).
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
? can't check it in mock right now because my mock isn't behaving
properly right now
* package installs properly
* rpmlint comes up empty
! %check is not present; There are some unit tests in
* no shared libraries, .so file is a Python C module
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers
* unversioned .so file is a Python C module, no -devel package necessary
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
APPROVED, once the %check is added
I've gotten mock fixed so I'm able to confirm that it builds in FC6/i386
Release 6 adds %check section; hope I got that right.
I have tested that this version builds OK in mock for FC4..rawhide (i386 and
x86_64), though I'm only intending to request builds back to FC5.
Looks good, go ahead and import!
Imported and built successfully for FC-5, FC-6, and development.
Thanks for the review.
Paul: I'm interested in EL-5 branch. Would you maintain it yourself or you
won't mind if I maintained it?
Package Change Request
Package Name: python-zope-interface
New Branches: EL-4 EL-5
Lubomir: I'm OK to maintain this myself but I'll happily add you as
co-maintainer for both Fedora and EPEL if you want.
Branched and built for EPEL4 and EPEL5:
38372 (python-zope-interface): Build on target fedora-4-epel succeeded.
Build logs may be found at
38371 (python-zope-interface): Build on target fedora-5-epel succeeded.
Build logs may be found at