Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Pager.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Pager-2.4.2-1.src.rpm
It takes an array of data as input and pages it according to various
parameters. It also builds links within a specified range, and allows
complete customization of the output (it even works with front controllers
and mod_rewrite). Two operating modes available: "Jumping" and "Sliding"
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license (BSD)
* license is open source-compatible.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Pager) = 2.4.2
php-pear-Pager = 2.4.2-1.fc6
* %check is not present; see comment
* owns the directories it creates
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Example provided work fine.
I've don't find how to run test-suit (even with simpletest installed) ??
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Pager
New Branches: EL-5
branched for EL-5