Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212898
Review Request: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager - Renderer driver using PEAR::Pager
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager-0.1.0-1.src.rpm
This is a Renderer driver for Structures_DataGrid using PEAR::Pager.
Wow, that's a long filename. And another no-documentation package, as well.
What's with the PHP folks?
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager no-documentation
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager filename-too-long-for-joliet
I am not sure what the implications of the massive filename are. There's
nothing in the guidelines about limiting the length of filenames so I don't
think it's a blocker, but I think the issue needs to be discussed.
Also, php-pear-Structures-DataGrid doesn't seem to be at my mirror yet even
though it was pushed 18 hours ago. I put it in a local repository.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
O rpmlint output is OK
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Structures_DataGrid_Renderer_Pager) = 0.1.0
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager = 0.1.0-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation).
* code, not content.
* no documentation, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
This package is still beta and is probably why there is no documentation yet. I
don't think the file name length is a problem unless you are making joilet CDs
with extras packages.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager
New Branches: EL-5