Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212883
Review Request: php-pear-Net-URL - Easy parsing of URLs
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Net-URL.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Net-URL-1.0.14-1.src.rpm
Provides easy parsing of URLs and their constituent parts.
Sorry, i've been a long time without looking at the packages waiting for review...
And i need this one, so i began to review some of them.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Net_URL) = 1.0.14
php-pear-Net-URL = 1.0.14-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite provide.
* owns the directories it creates (Net already owned but by non-dependant rpm)
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
What do you think of adding CHANGELOG to the %doc (have a look at the
xml2changelod i used on my rpm) ?
I need to look at your xml2changelog in more detail, unfortunately time is very
limited for me at the moment, reviews and review requests piling up on me. :(
Perhaps you can add something about it on the PHP Guidelines wiki page?
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Net-URL
New Branches: EL-5