Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212885
Review Request: php-pear-HTTP-Request - Provides an easy way to perform HTTP requests
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTTP-Request.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTTP-Request-1.4.0-1.src.rpm
Supports GET/POST/HEAD/TRACE/PUT/DELETE, Basic authentication, Proxy,
Proxy Authentication, SSL, file uploads etc.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible (BSD).
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides are sane:
php-pear(HTTP_Request) = 1.4.0
php-pear-HTTP-Request = 1.4.0-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite provide.
* owns the directories it creates (HTTP already owned but by non-dependant rpm)
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
SHOULD requires other extensions with minimal version.
php-pear(Net_URL) >= 1.0.12
php-pear(Net_Socket) >= 1.0.2
php-pear(PEAR) >= 1.4.0b1
Added versioned requires, thanks for the reviews.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-HTTP-Request
New Branches: EL-5