Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212900
Review Request: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty - Renderer driver using Smarty
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty-0.1.2-1.src.rpm
This is a Rendering driver for Structures_DataGrid using Smarty. It adds the
necessary variables and functions to a Smarty instance, in order to build a
full-featured DataGrid within a Smarty template.
Look like there's a typo in one of your Requires: lines:
Fixing this gets things going.
Another no-documentation package with an incredibly long name:
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty no-documentation
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty filename-too-long-for-joliet
No blockers, though.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
O rpmlint output is acceptable.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Structures_DataGrid_Renderer_Smarty) = 0.1.2
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty = 0.1.2-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation).
* code, not content.
* no documentation, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
Thanks for the review! :)