Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTML-Common.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTML-Common-1.2.3-1.src.rpm
The PEAR::HTML_Common package provides methods for html code display and
* Methods to set, remove, update html attributes.
* Handles comments in HTML code.
* Handles layout, tabs, line endings for nicer HTML code.
First comment before the full review.
There is no use of PEAR in HTML/Common.php, so no need to Require it (only the
installer is required for the scriplet in %post/%postun).
Include the PHP License in the %doc
* Sat Nov 11 2006 Christopher Stone <email@example.com> 1.2.3-2
- Add License file to %%doc
- Remove Requires PEAR
No test suite, but ones provide by others extensions (HTML_Table and
HTML_Quickform) use this one and works well.
== REVIEW ==
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license (PHP)
* license is open source-compatible.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(HTML_Common) = 1.2.3
php-pear-HTML-Common = 1.2.3-2.fc7
* %check is not present
* owns the directories it creates
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Branch Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-HTML-Common
Short Description: Base class for other HTML classes