Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212915
Review Request: php-pear-HTML-Table - Class to easily design HTML tables
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTML-Table.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-HTML-Table-1.7.4-1.src.rpm
The PEAR::HTML_Table package provides methods for easy and efficient design
of HTML tables.
- Lots of customization options.
- Tables can be modified at any time.
- The logic is the same as standard HTML editors.
- Handles col and rowspans.
- PHP code is shorter, easier to read and to maintain.
- Tables options can be reused.
First comment before the full review.
All the tests provides succeed (pear run-tests -p HTML_Table) : Good.
Version 1.7.5 is available, so please update.
Should require HTML_Common >= 1.2.0
* Sat Nov 11 2006 Christopher Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1.7.5-1
- Upstream Sync
- Add versioned requires
== TEST ==
pear run-tests -p HTML_Table
> Running 31 tests
> 31 PASSED TESTS
== REVIEW ==
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license (BSD)
* license is open source-compatible.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(HTML_Table) = 1.7.5
php-pear-HTML-Table = 1.7.5-1.fc7
* %check is not present; see comment
* owns the directories it creates (HTML own by HTML_Common which is required)
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Branch Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-HTML-Table
Short Description: Class to easily design HTML tables