Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212925
Review Request: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS - DataSource driver using RSS files
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS-0.1.0-1.src.rpm
This is a DataSource driver for Structures_DataGrid using RSS files.
Another single file PHP package, with the standard rpmlint warnings:
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS no-documentation
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS filename-too-long-for-joliet
I note that all of these DataSource-* packages have ended up owning
Have you condidered the possibility of php-pear-Structures-DataGrid owning that
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
O rpmlint output is OK.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Structures_DataGrid_DataSource_RSS) = 0.1.0
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS = 0.1.0-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite is upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
Ya probably makes sense to go ahead and do that. Will update all the datagrid
packages once this is branched. Thx for the review.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS
New Branches: EL-5