Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212897
Review Request: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid - A tabular structure for converting data
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:47 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-0.7.2-1.src.rpm
This package offers a toolkit to render out a datagrid in HTML format as well
as many other formats such as an XML Document, an Excel Spreadsheet, an XUL
Document and more. It also offers paging and sorting functionallity to limit
the data that is presented and processed. This concept is based on the .NET
Framework DataGrid control and works very well with database and XML result
rpmlint complains about the lack of documentation:
W: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid no-documentation
but that's the honest truth; this package doesn't have so much as a README file.
Which sucks, but there's not much to be done about it.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
O rpmlint output is acceptable.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(Structures_DataGrid) = 0.7.2
php-pear-Structures-DataGrid = 0.7.2-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation)
* code, not content.
* No documentation to consider putting in a -docs subpackage.
Package is still beta, there is documentation on the web site. Thanks for the
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Structures-DataGrid
New Branches: EL-5
branched for EL
This was branched for both EL-4 and EL-5. I only requested an EL-5 branch. Can
the EL-4 branch be removed?